FPS's Escrow Production System:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
1. Wireless Networks, Windows NT systems, non Windows platforms and Dot Matrix printers are not supported with the use of Summit.
2. To insure data integrity and system performance; servers with programs such as Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint or Web/Intranet Servers may cause problems with Summit and is recommended by Microsoft for these to be ran on their own machines. These software packages are designed to run on computers by themselves and can cause Summit to produce unexpected errors.
3. Although Brother Printers work fine with MS Windows, we do not recommend its use with Microsoft Office because we have found the documents do not print correctly with these printers.
4. We understand that there are more companies now using copiers now for printing. We have found that some copiers are having issues when printing Excel forms that have a lot of calculations and graphics on them. We recommend that a Universal PCL5 Printer Driver be installed from the manufacture and sometimes changing the screen resolution from the default 100% to 120% can correct it as well.
5. For Server installations make sure that the strong password complexity is turned off before SQL is installed.
6. As of October 1st 2015 we will no longer be supporting Windows XP or Server 2003.
Terminal Server and client/server connections greater than 20 require special attention.
Please contact our IT Department for more information on Terminal Server Setups.
Please note if it’s not in the requirements it is not supported. Please contact FPS if you have any questions. 7/31/2015
SUMMIT VERSION REQUIREMENTSCPU
Workstation: 2.0 GHz Intel I5 class processor or higher
Server: 2.0 GHz Intel I7class processor or higher
(Intel Celeron and AMD Duron are not supported)
Workstation: XP 2 GB/Windows 7 and 8 - 6 GB or higher
Peer to Peer: XP 4 GB/ Windows 7 and 8 - 6 GB or higher
Server: 6 GB or higher
Standalone: 6 GB or higher
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and a 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
At least 100 GB of free space
(Server: RAID 1 or 10 recommended for redundancy)
Server: Windows Server 2003 SP2/ 2008/ 2012 Standard
Terminal Server: Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012 standard configured for remote access. Summit is compatible with 32/64-bit versions of Windows.
(2003/2008/2012 Small Business premium NOT recommended)
Workstation: Windows XP Pro SP2, Win 7 Pro or Win 8 Pro
.Net Framework 4.0
(HOME EDITIONS ARE NOT SUPPORTED
Full SQL 2005 SP1 or SQL 2008 required for server with more than (5) Work station connections (Note: SQL 2005 or greater must have the XP_CMDShell Enabled for 3rd party software to work with them)
Microsoft Windows 10/100/1000 NIC
(Wireless networks not recommended)
Internet Explorer 8 or higher is required for installation.
Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 with the latest service packs on all workstations 32bit versions only. Enhanced Summit security features require Office 2007 and higher. Currently 64-bit versions of Office are not supported.
(All workstations MUST have the same version of Office. Student Teacher Edition and any other Home Editions are not supported)
A remote connection\software must be supplied with file transfer ability on the workstations and server so proper support can be given. If Remote Desktop is used then drive sharing must be enabled.
Note: We recommend Team Viewer which is supplied on all new installations and upgrades free of charge.
For additiona questions Click Here to send us an email.